Hi Eric,

The difficulty with this is that when it comes down to it, we have to apply
those patches in order to show the differences. Say you have those two
ranges, with a commit or two in the middle being left out. We have no way of
guaranteeing that the second range can even apply. Some piece of that may
end up depending on another change. We could attempt the patch and then
display an error if it fails, but it'll actually fail quite often, making
the feature nearly useless.

The best solution, really, is what Clutch advised. Look into using git-svn
or other such systems. Build up a branch of commits to review and push that
out as a review request.

We'll likely develop some sort of patchset knowledge in a future release,
which could kind of work for this, though instead of one diff incorporating
your changes, you'd have one per block of ranges.

Christian