Hi Seamus,

Sorry for the quarantine. We get a lot of spam attempts.

Mind filing a bug and posting a review request for this change on
http://reviews.reviewboard.org?

Christian

On Friday, August 19, 2011, Seamus Linden <seamus.lin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My first post seems to be in quarantine, so can't respond to it. Anyway,
here is a simple code change to fix the problem I reported, so there's no
real need to post either message. This seems to work fine.

> /usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/RBTools-0.3.3-py2.6.egg/rbtools$
diff postreview.py.old postreview.py
> 1712c1712,1718
> <             return (self.do_diff(["svn", "diff", "--diff-cmd=diff",
"-r",
> ---
>>             revisions = revision_range.split(':')
>>             if len(revisions) == 1:
>>                 return (self.do_diff(["svn", "diff", "--diff-cmd=diff",
"-c",
>>                                   revision_range],
>>                                  repository_info), None)
>>             else:
>>                 return (self.do_diff(["svn", "diff", "--diff-cmd=diff",
"-r",

> On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 5:31 PM, shay <seamus.lin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Trialling this software, using v1.6 RC2.
>>
>> Doing a "post-commit" review using post-review with SVN repository, I
>> notice the wrong svn diff option is used when specifying a single SVN
>> revision (rather than a range of revisions).
>>
>> The documentation states "If you only need to post a single revision,
>> you can type:
>> $ post-review --revision-range=REVISION"
>> but this doesn't work properly.
>>
>> Debug output:
>>
>> $ post-review --revision-range=157778 --debug
Supports changesets: False