I would also like to mention that I reach this point because I have
modified my scmtools/git.py file as suggested on the StackOverflow
website:
Replaced self.git_dir = url_parts[2] with: self.git_dir = url_parts[1]
+ url_parts[2]

If I revert the change, I get this error:
Permission denied accessing the local Git repository '/Repository/Git/
sdu-test.git'