Hi all,

I'm a second-time review-board user, having successfully set it up at
a previous place of employment. I liked it so much, I decided to give
it another go at my new position. However, this second time I've run
into more installation problems than the first, likely because I have
less control over the environment.

I am running reviewboard on a Windows VM with MySQL, Apache 2.2,
Python 2.5.4, etc. (let me know what else you need to know)

We have a Perforce repository, however it does not sit on our local
network. It is located in another office across the country, but we
access it through a bridge to that network (not sure if that's the
right term, essentially our LANs are connected somehow). So I access
perforce through a URL and port as usual.

I've run into problems throughout the setup, but eventually gotten
past each one, only to be stuck setting up post-review. Currently,
when I run post-review, I get the following error message:

C:\>post-review -d
>>> RBTools 0.3.3
>>> Home = C:\Users\code-review\AppData\Roaming
>>> p4 info
>>> repository info: Path: Softdev.*******.local:65100, Base path: None, Suppor
s changesets: True
>>> p4 counters
>>> HTTP GETting api/
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python25\Scripts\post-review-script.py", line 8, in
<module>
    load_entry_point('rbtools==0.3.3', 'console_scripts', 'post-
review')()
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/rbtools/postreview.py", line
3952, in main
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/rbtools/postreview.py", line 510,
in check
api_version
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/rbtools/postreview.py", line 959,
in api_g
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/rbtools/postreview.py", line 929,
in http_
et
  File "C:\Python25\lib\urllib2.py", line 124, in urlopen
    return _opener.open(url, data)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\urllib2.py", line 381, in open
    response = self._open(req, data)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\urllib2.py", line 399, in _open
    '_open', req)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\urllib2.py", line 360, in _call_chain
    result = func(*args)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\urllib2.py", line 1107, in http_open
    return self.do_open(httplib.HTTPConnection, req)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\urllib2.py", line 1082, in do_open
    raise URLError(err)
urllib2.URLError: <urlopen error (11004, 'getaddrinfo failed')>

Strangely enough, I get this message no matter what URL I set through
p4 counter - whether it is valid or not.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.