Thanks for the heads up on the rhel5.3 and mysql problem. I actually found a
good thread on that and just got my first site installed.

lol on catching my name. You actually wrote a custom build (and got me out
of a serious jam) for sssd about 7 months ago. We were having problems with
completely disabling START_TLS. It looks like the latest packages fix that
as well.

Thanks for everything!

Brandon