Actually, I'm still new with this Review Board page. In Review Board
repository, I set the below details:

Hosting service : custom
Repository type : Subversion
Mirror path: http://our subversion page/folder@code that want to observe
Username: my username on our subversion page
Password: my password on our subversion page

I think, this repository will link directly to our subversion page. But it
still blank.