You'll need to hand-remove the package for 1.6RC2. It'll be in your Python's
site-packages directory. You can search the filesystem for a
ReviewBoard-1.6rc2*.egg directory.

After that, just do a standard upgrade on the ReviewBoard package.

Then you should be able to do an upgrade of your site directory. If that
fails (we don't officially support downgrades), you may need to erase it and
start over.

However, if this is the only thing in 1.6 RC2 that you're having problems
with, I don't suggest downgrading.