Hi, christian:

no, many are not functioning in 1.6RC.
for instance it kept saying 'draft cannot without summary' but i put text in
the summary already thus i couldn't publish any request.
Email is not working at all because of the error i reported.
now i downgraded to 1.5.6, seems somehow start working.

except this: I couldn't upload any screenshot, no matter .jpg or .png files,
RB just says:
"Upload a valid image. The file you uploaded was either not an image
or a corrupted image."
i googled this and found that you mentioned in one post:

"PNG is supported, but it's possible that you (or your admin) compiled PIL
(Python Imaging Library) and didn't have png development headers installed.
"

could you please tell me how to install this png development header ?

I also need the jpg file been supported too.

tia

cheers

James