We have our own Bug Tracking System and we would like to get the latest
changes done to the Reviewboard Instance and update it to our system.

I don't know how to retrieve which REST API gives the list of changes made
after a certain date and time or a certain offset.

Changes Include such as,

New Review Requests
New Reviews
New Replies

Is there a method available to get an offset instead of date and time?
and to query all changes occurred in Reviewboard after that offset.

The best things in life are free