Hi, Christian:

more questions:

Enable Search box is always disabled, with "Pylucene( with JCC ) is required
to enable search. ' but i installed both already on this Ubuntu server.

Is there a way to configure an(or a list of) email address to be always in
the CC of all outgoing messages from RB? or at BCC?
so that he is invisible from the eamil recipients?

And I found RB does not check in the code when the reviewer click 'Ship It'.

How does it possible to enforce a pre-commit review process so that
reviewboard does the check-in after review process finished?  is there a
hook on "ship it' or 'submitted' I have to configure?

tia

cheers
James