On 01/09/2011 08:03, Paul Schulz wrote:
Did you manage to get a solution to this problem?
I am seeing something very similar with the locking issue and message,
but the system will come good again after a short period.

I am using Reviewboard 1.5.4, with Apache2 and SQlite database.

Unfortunately I never had time to investigate the problem and find a solution. My guess was a problem with locking the SQlite database.

Most of our reviews are only on one page, so I only occasionally have a problem.

David Dibben