Oh. SQLite. That's your problem.

SQLite is not intended for any production use. Unlike other databases, it
doesn't really support concurrent access. We don't provide any support for
it except for development use. I strongly recommend migrating away from it.

Christian

On Thursday, September 1, 2011, David Dibben <dib...@ieee.org> wrote:
> On 01/09/2011 08:03, Paul Schulz wrote:
>>
>> Did you manage to get a solution to this problem?
>> I am seeing something very similar with the locking issue and message,
>> but the system will come good again after a short period.
>>
>> I am using Reviewboard 1.5.4, with Apache2 and SQlite database.
>
> Unfortunately I never had time to investigate the problem and find a
solution. My guess was a problem with locking the SQlite database.