hi, Christian:

I have double checkd Pylucene is installed in python 2.6, but RB is using
2.7?
how do I make RB can use the Pylucene or what should I install?

and in the Admin page, I tried to use Active Directory as Authenticaion
Method,
but the lower portion of AD configuration are disabled/blocked, any idea
what
is missing?  it's RB 1.5.6.

thank you very much.

cheers