Hi,

I am not sure whether this is a bug or not, but here goes:

The API does not return the {first_name, last_name, email} fields for some
users ( 3 out of 8135 on reviews.review-board.org ) . I assume that this is
some sort of privacy setting, but I think it would be best for the fields to
be returned but empty, as it makes consistent parsing easier.

This happens for both the JSON and the XML formats.

One such example is

http://reviews.reviewboard.org/api/users/mbait/

Let me know if I should open a bug report or if this is expected .

Robert