Hi,
I'm a new happy user of reviewboard. I think it's a fantastic tool and
has nice design :D
I'd like to give you a few ideas that I think would improve user
experience.

1. View that integrates diff and comments so you see all comments of a
file in same place instead of grouping comments by user

2. Arrows to navigate diffs on each file: Now you have squares "Jump
to revision:" on top menu
and "Changes between r2 and". So if you want to go to any of those
options you have to scroll up click then scroll down to see what you
wanted. You could have arrows (back and forward) on top of each half
of the diff on each file that did that. This is also related to
previous request. Comments should be in the version they were so you
can navigate history of changes of a file looking at comments that
were made at each point.

3.User preferences options regarding mails: You should be able to
configure when you want to receive mails. I dont want to receive a
mail when there is a new diff, just when someone leaves me a comment o
replies to my comments (for example). If I'm in a group I want to see
my group requests in dashboard but maybe I dont want to get a mail
every time something happens in a review of my group.

Hope you find this ideas useful.
Thanks,
Julia