No, it's just a configuration in the .reviewboardrc in your git repository.

post-review by default will look up the repository on Review Board using the
origin remote path. If you instead have a .reviewboardrc at the root of the
repository with:

    REPOSITORY = "name"

Where "name" is the name given to that repository on Review Board, then it
will look it up via that name instead, and ignore differences in the paths
(like the trailing slash).