Hi all,

Very briefly, I'm attempting to change the "target_groups" property of
a review request. However, when attempting to send a PUT request to
change the property, I get a HTTP 301 error (urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP
Error 301: Moved Permanently). Can someone provide insight into how to
update a review request with this info? (Note: if I change the request
type to GET, I do receive the JSON data for the specified review.)

Code snippet: https://gist.github.com/1189749