> Thanks! Can we list your company on our Happy Users list? :)

I have to ask, I'll answer asap

Sure, http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=2276

> The comments part confused me a bit,

I each diff you have two parts, right and left :
http://www.reviewboard.org/media/screenshots/2009/02/02/diffviewer.png
On top of it you have "Revision 16452" and "new changes" would be geat
if you had sth like
"<< Revision 16452 >>" and "<< new changes  >>"
So you can directly click there to navigate changes instead of squares
with [1] [2] by listed files on top
Keyboards shorcuts are useful but they have a learning curve

> Another frequently requested feature, but one that we don't necessarily have
> control over. This works if emails are sent directly to you, but in many
> (most?) deployments, they're actually sent to mailing lists. We obviously
> can't control whether you get it then. Offering options for that may mislead
> users.

Well in any case you should be able to configure when mails are sent
to that list, or group them (one a day), stuff like that