We are currently using Review Board 1.5.6, and have a custom tool
which generates cvs diff files in a particular order. When we use post-
review to upload that diff file, the contents get reordered. I've
tried commenting out two sites (one in diffutils.py, and one in
diffviewer/forms.py) which appear to sort the files list, but this
seems to be having no effect. I can't find any other places in the
code which call sort, but I could easily be missing something.

Is there any way (including hacking Python) to get Review Board to
honor the file ordering in a diff file?

Thanks,
Scott