Hi,

We purposefully reorder the files so that headers will come before
implementation files, which aids in the review process in general. I imagine
those are the spots you tried to comment out. You can certainly do that
(maybe we need an advanced pref for it). However, you likely will need to
clear your memcached for it to take effect.