Hi,
I installed reviewboard 1.6.1 on fedora 15.
I  set site path to /var/www/reviewboard/, site root /reviewboard/ .
My expectation  is , when i type http://localhost/reviewboard/ i
should get reviewboard
home page. But it is not working .

When i changed
  WSGIScriptAlias "/reviewboard/" "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/
reviewboard.wsgi"
    WSGIScriptAlias "/" "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi"
in apache configuration it started working .

When i type http://localhost.
It is getting redirected to reviewboard page and displays the
following message.

The page you were looking for does not exist.
If you're pretty sure this page does exist, try logging in and trying
again.

When i type http://localhost. I do not want that reviewboard to show
up.
What do i need to do ?