Following is the configuration in
/var/www/reviewboard/conf/apache-wsgi.conf

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName localhost
    DocumentRoot "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs"

    # Error handlers
    ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

    WSGIPassAuthorization On
    WSGIScriptAlias "/reviewboard/" "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/
reviewboard.wsgi"

    <Directory "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs">
        AllowOverride All
    </Directory>

    Alias /reviewboard/media "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
    Alias /reviewboard/errordocs "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/
errordocs"
    Alias /reviewboard/favicon.ico "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media/
rbcommons/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>

i did

ln -s /var/www/reviewboard/conf/apache-wsgi.conf /etc/httpd/conf.d/
reviewboard.conf

It was not working .
Then i changed
  WSGIScriptAlias "/reviewboard/" "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/
reviewboard.wsgi"
  WSGIScriptAlias "/" "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi"

It started working when i typed http:/localhost/reviewboard/

when i type http:/localhost/  , the should actually show fedora error
page.
Instead of that , it shows up reviewboard with error message.