I'm in a bit of a bind. Administration for Reviewboard at work has
fallen to me after the previous administrator (and installer) left
with well intentioned but insufficient documentation.

My first problem, I'm looking to upgrade from 1.0 to 1.5 / 1.6 in
order to get email notifications, however I appear to have no
easy_install tool. Nor any rb-site tool.

I tried installing the rb-tools as an independent release however the
setup.cfg file appears to have an undocumented "[egg_info] tag_build
=" variable that needs to be set.

In addition, I have access to the local installation but only a
partial admin account. Is there any way to add/reset a full admin
account?

All help gratefully received,
insysion