We were running 1.5.6 and since the upgrade to 1.6 (and now 1.6.1) we
are having issues with the API causing the post-review script to fail.
I searched for anyone having the same issue but didn't find anything.

>>> HTTP GETting api/
>>> HTTP GETting https://reviews.example.com/api/info/
>>> Got API Error 103 (HTTP code 401): You are not logged in
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'You are not logged in',
>>> u'code': 103}}
>>> Using the deprecated Review Board 1.0 web API
>>> git merge-base origin/master refs/heads/postreview-test
>>> git diff --no-color --full-index --no-ext-diff
>>> 9285bd6611525df403f5789c50765607d7529ae7..refs/heads/postreview-test
==> Review Board Login Required
Enter username and password for Review Board at https://reviews.example.com/
>>> Logging in with username "USERNAME"
>>> HTTP POSTing to https://reviews.example.com/api/json/accounts/login/:
>>> {'username': 'USERNAME', 'password': '**************'}
>>> Got HTTP error: 404:

The api/info uri is unavailable (request denied before login) so the
script reverts to the old version. I moved our virtualenv directory
aside and installed a new env without change.

This is on a centos 5 machine (python 2.4) and using apache /

Anonymous access is off.
Authentication method is set to Standard Registration.
Registration is disabled.

Any suggestions are appreciated.