There's nothing we provide, as it varies quite a bit between installs,
repository types, etc.

Right now anything you do requires a fair bit of custom code. We're working
on a formal Python API for Review Board, which will make this easier from a
development standpoint.

>From a workflow standpoint, the difficulty is in identifying which commits
are tied with which review requests. This is easier on a system like
Subversion. Just have some field identifying the review request in the
commit message. With Git, you'd have to be careful to have it in the commit
message for a single commit, or in the message for a merge, in order for
that to work the same.