Version: 1.0
Author: Christian Hammond
Author-email: chip...@chipx86.com
License: MIT
Download-URL: http://downloads.review-board.org/releases/
Platform: UNKNOWN
Classifier: Development Status :: 4 - Beta
Classifier: Environment :: Web Environment
Classifier: Framework :: Django
Classifier: Intended Audience :: Developers
Classifier: License :: OSI Approved :: MIT License
Classifier: Natural Language :: English
Classifier: Operating System :: OS Independent
Classifier: Programming Language :: Python
Classifier: Topic :: Software Development
Classifier: Topic :: Software Development :: Quality Assurance

So far all I've done is realise I'm missing the easy_install and rb-
site tools and have tried to get one of those by trying to install the
latest rb-tools from http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/RBTools/
and running "python setup.py install" which throws up a python
exception down to the missing tag in the setup.cfg.

With regards to backing up, I've back up the site directory and the
associates SVN respository however I'm not sure I've backed up the
reviews database. Where in the directory structure would that live?

Warm regards,