Hi,

rb-site is provided by the ReviewBoard package, which you should install by
doing "easy_install -U ReviewBoard".

You shouldn't need to touch the tatballs. I don't know why it was angry
about setup.py, but perhaps it's just too old.

Best way to back up the database is by doing an SQL dump. That varies
depending on whether you're using MySQL, PostreSQL, etc. It won't be in our
site directory unless you're using SQLite (which we don't recommend).

Christian