Oh, absolutely! OpenShift Express doesn't come with application support (and
very limited platform support in the free version).

I'm not trying to compete with rbcommons!

Mostly I thought it might prove interesting to those admins having setup
troubles (especially on Windows)

On Sep 12, 2011 4:39 PM, "Christian Hammond" <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:

> Hey Stephen,
>
> Looks like an interesting project. I'll have to look into it more.
>
> However, I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't say that the absolute
easiest way to get Review Board, with full support from us, is to use our
new hosting service, RBCommons (http://www.rbcommons.com) ;)