Dear All,

First, let me introduce ourselves : we are a company developing
navigation applications, with about 100 developers. In the last six
months we are using ReviewBoard in our code review process.
We are quite satisfied with the current functionality, however we
would soon need some additional features implemented. As we are mainly
a C++ company, we have limited knowledge in python and the related
technologies. This lead us to the conclusion, if we could support the
project with other resources to develop these features.
Please let me know, how we can help. You can also contact me on my
corporate mail address, which is listed below.

Best regards,

Zsolt FARKAS
Quality practitioner
zsolt[.]farkas[@]igomyway[.]com