Never mind - I found this after looking at how the code worked.  This
is currently listed as an Anonymous Bind Mask/Anonymous User Mask and
an Anonymous User Password.  These are actually the BIND DN and BIND
Password that I was looking for and are just very badly mislabeled on
the site.

Thanks,
     Joe