Should I be getting review requests from myself when I submit the

Steps to duplicate:
1. Create a review group and do not setup a mailing list for the group
2. Join yourself to this group, maybe add a couple other people
3. Submit a review request to this group and publish it

The submitter gets an e-mail for a review request even though they're
the submitter

Expected Result:
Much like bugzilla, if you're the submitter and you're the one making
a change to an issue, generally it will not e-mail you (since you did
the action ideally you already know about it).

I can see where if RB sends an e-mail to a mailing list and you're on
that mailing list you're going to get an e-mail regardless but that's
not the case in my setup.

Bug? Feature request? I'm doing it wrong?

Happy user? Let us know at