Hey reviewboard@,

When I try 'reviewboard/manage.py evolve --sql' I get the following
error output:

-- Evolve application sessions
CREATE INDEX `django_session_3da3d3d8` ON `django_session`
-- Evolve application accounts
ALTER TABLE `accounts_profile` ADD COLUMN `is_private` bool  DEFAULT
ALTER TABLE `accounts_profile` ALTER COLUMN `is_private` DROP DEFAULT;
ALTER TABLE `accounts_profile` MODIFY COLUMN `is_private` bool NOT
-- Evolve application changedescs

        ALTER TABLE changedescs_changedescription
             MODIFY fields_changed LONGTEXT;

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./manage.py", line 154, in <module>
  File "django/core/management/__init__.py", line 438, in
  File "django/core/management/__init__.py", line 379, in execute
  File "django/core/management/base.py", line 191, in run_from_argv
    self.execute(*args, **options.__dict__)
  File "django/core/management/base.py", line 220, in execute
    output = self.handle(*args, **options)
  File "django_evolution/management/commands/evolve.py", line 60, in
    self.evolve(*app_labels, **options)
  File "django_evolution/management/commands/evolve.py", line 140, in
  File "django_evolution/mutations.py", line 418, in mutate
    return self.add_column(app_label, proj_sig, database)
  File "django_evolution/mutations.py", line 426, in add_column
    self.field_attrs, model)
  File "django_evolution/mutations.py", line 33, in create_field
    related_model_sig = proj_sig[related_app_name][related_model_name]
KeyError: 'site'

The output of 'evolve --hint' is here: https://pastee.org/9gy2f
My database schema dump is here: https://pastee.org/msrkq
mysql> select * from django_evolution; here: https://pastee.org/urstg
dumpdata --indent=2 django_evolution: https://pastee.org/szzg4

I'm using DjangoEvolution 0.6.5 (r212) and Djblets 0.6.11. I've even
gone as far as running the evolution under a debugger to try to figure
out what the heck is going on, but I haven't had much luck with that
so far.

Can anyone please help? I've spent a great deal of time on this
already and will continue working until I finish it, but I'm hoping
someone on the list can contribute some insight into all this. I've
already searched this list and the internet at large for similar
issues, and have attached as much information as I can. Any hints
would be appreciated!