I was finally able to get review board up and running.  When I created
a new request. The repository was graphics only.
How do I resolve this?

Thanks,

New Review Request
Repository:  (None - Graphics only)
 You won't be able to add any diffs to this review request. The review
request will only be usable for reviewing screenshots and other
graphic files.
Change Number:
Base Directory:
 The absolute path in the repository the diff was generated in.
Diff:
 The new diff to upload.
Parent Diff:
 An optional diff that the main diff is based on. This is usually used
for distributed revision control systems (Git, Mercurial, etc.).