Don't believe everything you read on the intranet :)

Glad it's working though! Let me know if there's anything else I can do.

Christian

On Tuesday, September 20, 2011, Josh <stem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Christian :)
>
> The corporate wiki upgrade instructions for reviewboard said that the
syncdb step was unnecessary for our set-up, and I believed it. I'm going to
correct the documentation (unfortunate that I had to reverse-engineer the
truth of the necessity, but there's no bug here but ours). Garbage in
garbage out.

> On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com>
wrote:

> Ugh, I wrote you an e-mail about this (on my iPhone) when I saw the post,
but I just realized it never sent. I have a draft saying to use syncdb :(

> Glad you figured it out though.

> VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com
>

> On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Josh <stem...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Turns out if you read the directions life is a lot easier. I was missing
the 'syncdb' step of successfully using Django Evolution. Crisis averted,
yay...