Hi,

The attachment doesn't tell me a lot. Are all pages giving you a 404?

Can you show what URL you tried (you can mask out the host, but keep the
structure intact)?

Can you also provide your Apache configuration?

Also, if you could temporary add the following to your
{sitedir}/conf/settings_local.py and try again, and then provide that trace:

    DEBUG = True