On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 4:31 PM, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> The logs keep referencing this HTTP_FORBIDDEN.html.var. This is not provided
> by us or by any listed config.

There are at least 16 other .conf files included in the config. SUSE
might have taken the idea of modular configs a little too far.

> My hunch is that this is somehow related to you having compiled your own
> Apache.

Fortunately, I think he is using the version shipped with SLES 11, the
settings probably came from something like httpd -V.

Sandeep,

Can you look at or provide the apache error logs, they are probably in
/var/log/apache2. They should list what is causing the error.

According to the httpd.conf provided, on SLES virtual host files
belong in /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/. Try moving reviewboard.test.com.conf
to /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/.

-Anton