By the way, the old site used an SQLite backend. I was going to get access
to the legacy code reviews by having an SQLite site alongside the production
MySQL site that we'll use going forwards. I notice that "We don’t *
officially* support converting a database from SQLite to other databases".
How about unofficially? Could I get around my problems by importing my data
from my 1.0 SQLite db into a 1.6.1 MySQL db?