Hi Sandeep,

What manual updates did it show? There are several possible pages beyond
database-related updates.

Unofficially, you can do the following:

On the old site: rb-site manage /path/to/site dumpdata > dbdump.json

On the new: ..... loaddata dbdump.json

There are no guarantees it'll work, but give it a try.

Note: They will both need to be updated to the same version of RB first.

Christian

On Friday, September 23, 2011, Sandeep Tailor <s.tai...@insysion.net> wrote:
> By the way, the old site used an SQLite backend. I was going to get access
to the legacy code reviews by having an SQLite site alongside the production
MySQL site that we'll use going forwards. I notice that "We don’t officially
support converting a database from SQLite to other databases". How about
unofficially? Could I get around my problems by importing my data from my
1.0 SQLite db into a 1.6.1 MySQL db?
> On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 3:00 PM, Sandeep Tailor <s.tai...@insysion.net>
wrote:

>> Okay, so I have a shiny, new, working, instance of Reviewboard 1.6.1. and
my plan to migrate my data from my old site was to run rb-site upgrade on
the old site and then copy the newly upgraded database to the new site.
Unfortunately, the database still seem to have a certain amount of 1.0ness
to it and it spat back the "Manual server updates required Review Board"
page attached. The only thing I did apart from copy over the database was to
change the SECRET_KEY in /conf/settings_local.py. What have I missed? Or am
I going about this all wrong?

>> I also thought I might as well see the carnage that ensued if I tried to
just get the upgraded old site running and, sure enough, I get a 500 Error
back with the attached Apache error_log.