Hi,

We are using reviwboard in an organization of strength of about 30-40
developers in different sub-teams. Our review process mandates us to get the
code reviewed by a set of reviewers (called "Component Guardians/Owners").
Of course, there can be other reviewers too, but these mandatory reviewers
are must. And the authority to approve/reject the change is supposed to be
only with this set of people.

My question is if it is possible to enable the "Ship it" option only for
these users (component owners) but not for the rest.

Thanks and Rgds,
Gyanesh