Hi Christian,

Please find attached the console output when I try to upgrade my old site.
As I said, if I tried to point a fresh 1.6.1 site at the supposedly upgraded
database it claims that "Manual server updates required Review Board".

I think I'm going to trying dumping and loading the JSON data in the new
mySQL site but I need to ensure the database has been properly upgraded. How
can I ascertain this by directly querying it?

Warm regards,
Sandeep

cpli6011:/var/www # rb-site upgrade reviewboard.test.com
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.
Creating tables ...
Creating table django_admin_log
Creating table auth_permission
Creating table auth_group_permissions
Creating table auth_group
Creating table auth_user_user_permissions
Creating table auth_user_groups
Creating table auth_user
Creating table auth_message
Creating table django_content_type
Creating table django_site
Creating table django_session
Creating table siteconfig_siteconfiguration
Creating table accounts_reviewrequestvisit
Creating table accounts_profile_starred_review_requests
Creating table accounts_profile_starred_groups
Creating table accounts_profile
Creating table accounts_localsiteprofile
Creating table attachments_fileattachment
Creating table changedescs_changedescription
Creating table diffviewer_filediff
Creating table diffviewer_diffset
Creating table diffviewer_diffsethistory
Creating table reviews_group_users
Creating table reviews_group
Creating table reviews_defaultreviewer_repository
Creating table reviews_defaultreviewer_people
Creating table reviews_defaultreviewer_groups
Creating table reviews_defaultreviewer
Creating table reviews_screenshot
Creating table reviews_reviewrequest_changedescs
Creating table reviews_reviewrequest_target_people
Creating table reviews_reviewrequest_inactive_screenshots
Creating table reviews_reviewrequest_screenshots
Creating table reviews_reviewrequest_inactive_file_attachments
Creating table reviews_reviewrequest_target_groups
Creating table reviews_reviewrequest_file_attachments
Creating table reviews_reviewrequest
Creating table reviews_reviewrequestdraft_target_people
Creating table reviews_reviewrequestdraft_inactive_screenshots
Creating table reviews_reviewrequestdraft_file_attachments
Creating table reviews_reviewrequestdraft_screenshots
Creating table reviews_reviewrequestdraft_inactive_file_attachments
Creating table reviews_reviewrequestdraft_target_groups
Creating table reviews_reviewrequestdraft
Creating table reviews_comment
Creating table reviews_screenshotcomment
Creating table reviews_fileattachmentcomment
Creating table reviews_review_comments
Creating table reviews_review_file_attachment_comments
Creating table reviews_review_screenshot_comments
Creating table reviews_review
Creating table scmtools_tool
Creating table scmtools_repository_review_groups
Creating table scmtools_repository_users
Creating table scmtools_repository
Creating table site_localsite_users
Creating table site_localsite_admins
Creating table site_localsite
Creating table django_project_version
Creating table django_evolution
Registering new SCM Tool Subversion (reviewboard.scmtools.svn.SVNTool) in
database
Registering new SCM Tool Git (reviewboard.scmtools.git.GitTool) in database
Registering new SCM Tool Bazaar (reviewboard.scmtools.bzr.BZRTool) in database
Registering new SCM Tool CVS (reviewboard.scmtools.cvs.CVSTool) in database
Registering new SCM Tool Perforce (reviewboard.scmtools.perforce.PerforceTool)
in database
Registering new SCM Tool Plastic SCM (reviewboard.scmtools.plastic.PlasticTool)
in database
Registering new SCM Tool ClearCase
(reviewboard.scmtools.clearcase.ClearCaseTool) in database
Registering new SCM Tool Mercurial (reviewboard.scmtools.hg.HgTool) in database
Installing baseline version
Evolutions in sessions baseline: session_expire_date_db_index
Evolutions in accounts baseline: is_private
Evolutions in diffviewer baseline: add_parent_diffs,
filediff_filenames_1024_chars, diffset_basedir, filediff_status
Evolutions in reviews baseline: change_descriptions, last_review_timestamp,
shipit_count, default_reviewer_repositories, null_repository, localsite,
group_incoming_request_count, group_invite_only, group_visible,
default_reviewer_local_site, add_issues_to_comments, file_attachments
Evolutions in scmtools baseline: bugzilla_url_charfield,
repository_raw_file_url, repository_visible, repository_path_length_255,
localsite, repository_access_control, group_site
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
No fixtures found.
No evolution required.