Hi,

There are many different Manual Update pages. I need to know exactly what
you're seeing. Can you attach it as an HTML page?

Christian

On Monday, September 26, 2011, insysion <s.tai...@insysion.net> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
> Please find attached the console output when I try to upgrade my old site.
As I said, if I tried to point a fresh 1.6.1 site at the supposedly upgraded
database it claims that "Manual server updates required Review Board".
> I think I'm going to trying dumping and loading the JSON data in the new
mySQL site but I need to ensure the database has been properly upgraded. How
can I ascertain this by directly querying it?