Hi Jeff,

Sorry for the late reply.

Our authentication for both the web UI and API go through the same place.
However, you may be hitting other bugs.

Is this using post-review as the client? Can you run with --debug and show
me the output?

I'm curious what's prompting for a password on /api/, because we don't
actually require one there (necessary so that /api/info/ can be accessed to
determine what version works in order to be able to authenticate).