I am using svn. I got "Your review request still exists, but the diff
is not attached"  when I issue post-review.
I have two repositories. repository1 for cvs and repository2 for svn.
For some reason, it always trying to create request on repository1 and
not repository2.

What do I do to make post-review to use repository 2?  and not
repository 1. Please advise.  Thanks,

mysvn/project/src > post-review --debug
>>> RBTools 0.3.3
>>> Home = /u/george
>>> svn info
>>> diff --version
>>> repository info: Path: file:///home/george/var/svnroot, Base path: /src,
>>> Supports changesets: False
>>> HTTP GETting api/
>>> HTTP GETting http://mynode:8090/api/info/
>>> Using the new web API
>>> svn diff --diff-cmd=diff
>>> svn info p1000.ksh
>>> svn info p1000.ksh
>>> svn info p1000.ksh
>>> svn info p1000.ksh
>>> HTTP GETting http://mynode:8090/api/repositories/
>>> HTTP GETting http://mynode:8090/api/repositories/2/
>>> HTTP GETting http://mynode:8090/api/repositories/2/info/
>>> repository info: Path: file:///home/george/var/svnroot, Base path: /src,
>>> Supports changesets: False
>>> Attempting to create review request on repository1 for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://mynode:8090/api/review-requests/: {'repository':
>>> 'repository1'}
>>> Review request created
>>> Uploading diff, size: 374
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://mynode:8090/api/review-requests/49/diffs/:
>>> {'basedir': '/src'}
>>> Got API Error 105 (HTTP code 400): One or more fields had errors
>>> Error data: {'fields': {'path': ['Unable to find RCS line']}, 'stat':
>>> 'fail', 'err': {'msg': 'One or more fields had errors', 'code': 105}}

Error uploading diff

The generated diff file was empty. This usually means no files were
modified in this change.

Try running with --output-diff and --debug for more information.

Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.