Can you please let me know if there is a way that I can use
authorization in reviewboard ?
I just scanned through the RB docs but could not find a way though.
Please point me to the doc incase if there are any.

My prime need is
1. Set up authorization in reviewboard such that only certain people
can view the reviewboard post and not all others who opened the post.
2. On the same RB instance, some people may have permissions to view
certain posts whereas some may have permissions to view different
other posts.

Is this feasible from the RB side ?