In this case, it doesn't look as if you have any review requests with that
changenum on that repository that are accessible via your user.

This will by default only show ones that are opened for review and publicly
viewable. If you want ones that are also closed, you can also pass
&status=all.

If you want ones that are still not public but owned by your user, you must
make sure to make the request along with HTTP Basic Auth credentials passed.
See the docs on how to do that.