premod dev wrote:
I have been trying to upgrade my current reviewboard instance to 1.6.1 from the older 1.0.9. But when I try to upgrade the site, its giving me the following error and failing the upgrade. Any idea why?

No fixtures found.
Registering new SCM Tool Plastic SCM (reviewboard.scmtools.plastic.PlasticTool) in database
Evolution could not be simulated, possibly due to raw SQL mutations
Error: Error applying evolution: (1050, "Table 'reviews_reviewrequest_changedescs' already exists")

This is kinda of a sucky answer but have you tried an older release, e.g. 1.5.x? I think Plastic support was added in 1.6 so this would get you the latests final/stable release until the next RC (or final) release of 1.6.

Chris