It turns out that the reason Review Board thought my database hadn't been
updated was because it hadn't: I had moved the site onto my new machine and
not updated the relevant paths in /conf/*.

My current status is that I now have two perfectly working sites, the legacy
running off SQLite and production running off MySQL. It would be nice to be
able to merge them up, but when I try and load my dumpfile I get merely "No
fixtures found." even with -d. Is there any gotchas I might have missed?

If not, many thanks to everyone who took the time to help and in particular
to Christian for his patience and help with what must seem like incessant
requests.

Sandeep