I'm happy to help, Sandeep :) I'm particularly glad it's working for you
now.

Merging databases is, well, nearly impossible right now. You'd end up with a
broken mess, since entries in tables reference others by ID, and those IDs
would change. A custom extraction/merging tool would need to be developed,
which would be a great project for someone to do (maybe we will someday, but
not any time soon).