Thanks Christian for the answer..

Sorry for not mentioning earlier mail, I was trying it on a test bed. The
steps which I was following is

   1. Installed a fresh copy of 1.0.9 on a new server.
   2. Took backup of the db from the production server and restore on the
   test server of 1.0.9
   3. Started the upgrade on ReviewBoard with easy_install -U ReviewBoard
   which completed without error.
   4. Upgraded the site with rb-site upgrade /path/to/site. It failed with
   the above mentioned error.

Please let me know, any way to make this happen.

Thanks,
Premod