Hi James,

The options we provide today are to use either post-review with
--revision-range, or just generate a diff with svn diff. Ideally there'd be
a web UI for this built into Review Board. We had someone working on one at
one point, but the project sort of didn't pan out. We'll likely work toward
it again sometime in the future, but not right away.